I feel like a high school senior all over again.
Tomorrow is my last day of exams with the students. I have my 2nd and 4th block classes for their exam, and then the rest of the week is dedicated to cleaning up and closing out the year.
And then it's off to college. Again.
I got my overrides to register for my fall classes, so here's how it looks.
EDG 647 - Theories of College Student Development
Credits: 3
This course examines the major student development theories used by college student affairs practitioners in the higher education environment.
EDG 651 - Higher Education and Student Affairs Functions
Credits: 3
Provides an overview of the historical development of American higher education and an introduction to the evolution of student affairs functions in the academy.
EDG 652 - The American College Student
Credits: 3
Examines the characteristics, values, expectations, and needs of contemporary college students in the context of student development theory.
So there's a description (if you can call it that) of what the classes are about. My schedule will look something like this:
M: EDG 647 6:00 - 8:50 PM
T: EDG 651 3:00 - 5:50 PM
Th: EDG 652 6:00 PM - 8:50 PM
Of course I'll be working in the residence hall during the day, but I guess I was expecting to be in class a bit more than that. Maybe there's more to it and I just haven't figured it out yet.
But hey - they're paying for it so no matter what I can't complain.
Living the dream...
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment