Friday, September 28, 2007

So I May Have Overreacted...

My dear readers I thank you for your patience and your continuous putting up with me. My most recent post prior to this was nothing more than whining and carrying on in self-pity, and for that I apologize. As it turns out I was, as many people have pointed out over the years, just thinking and worrying about it too much.

The reality of the situation was that her mobile phone died in a way that the Verizon dealer refused to believe her that she had not been submersing the device in water, and she was without access to her phone until that following week. On top of that she counted up the hours she spent at work to a number surpassing 90, so she clearly had a lot to deal with.

She came over Tuesday and we talked at her prompting, and while we don't necessarily have any answers we have a pretty good understanding and I am just fine with that.

Moving right along...

1 comment:

Mike Wilson said...

My friend, half the fun of girls is that they so effortless rob us of our reason. Apologize not, but revel!