Monday, April 25, 2005

Shout Outs (a week late)

They're about a week past due, but I just wanted to share a few quick thanks to my friends and family for their help in my job search two weeks ago. I was on the road for a week across Michigan and Illinois, and they made the trip more enjoyable.

Jon - Thanks for the futon, student ID, and parking pass. From what I heard from others inside, I probably saved $30 in admission and parking fees. Buffalo Wild Wings and Sin City were fun, and I'm looking forward to doing it again for Revenge of the Sith.

Dave and Tracey - It was just good to see you guys again for a bit. Thanks for indulging me in my need for Palio's and Red Hot Lover's... so good.

The Captain - For once again providing shelter in the 'burbs. Hopefully I'll have a need for the Aero bed again in the near future...

And for all who supported me through spiritual or metaphysical means, I thank you too. Now let's just hope it wasn't for naught.

No comments: