Final Score -
Michigan: 30
Iowa: 17
Iowa fell apart in the 4th quarter, and we played like a Michigan team is supposed to. After losing to Iowa the last two years, vengeance is ours. I was glad to see Tate repeatedly sacked and eventually scared off the field. With all the talk about the 3 Michigan receivers, I think Avant has not been given the credit he deserves. Edwards does make some good catches, but he also makes some huge mistakes. I can't quote his record, but at least in my memory Jason Avant seems to be much more reliable because he's not trying to be flashy like Edwards.
Either way, Go Blue!
Saturday, September 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Wolverine Nation,
Beware the mighty Hoosiers.
Be afraid, very afraid.
I mean, what would it really take anyway? UofM doesn't force a turnover, turns it over twice as usual, and doesn't get a few good marks on draws on third and long (good call Lloyd) and who knows.
I smell upset.
Post a Comment