God bless you Mike Wilson.
You reintroduced me to Futurama, and it's a beautiful thing. Before I get too far into this, let me say that any episode of Futurama is better than any episode of Family Guy, no contest. That being said, I just finished watching what may be one of the greatest episodes ever made. "Luck of the Fryrish", which I think even won an Emmy, was on tonight. I'd like to see Seth McFarlane write an episode with as much actual humor and 1/1oth the heart this episode had. Oh wait, there aren't any Simpsons episodes to rip off in order to do that.
Being home without anything to really do until I either actually get a job or start getting sub calls, I can actually watch Adult Swim again. By Adult Swim, I mean half-watching Family Guy until Futurama is on, and then maybe watching Sea Lab 2021.
Well, the last bastion of hope for my fall employment is a school named Belding. Maybe it's a sign that there's a high school named for the principal on Saved By The Bell... They want someone with a degree in Social Studies and at least one other related field, and I have the additional majors of Psychology and History. Hopefully that will finally count for something.
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, I really am that great, aren't I?
I love Futurama, except that Fry reminds me of this law student I went out with for a few weeks.
How're things on the job hunt front? You know that Florida is always desperate for new teachers, right? Except then you have to live in America's wang.
Post a Comment