Thursday, February 24, 2005

I'm a Lazy Bastard

I realize I haven't blogged in over a week. Have I been caught up in a whirlwind of activity? Not quite. My blog, just like so many other things, has simply fallen victim to my laziness. Why do today what you can put off another three or four days?

I can't say that anything eventful has happened since I last posted. I've gone to work at the Gap, sold a few things on eBay, and have generally been waiting for life to happen to me. I did get a good lunch courtesy of The Flying Dutchman, and hearing from him about the West Ottawa job fair next weekend has given me a less distant date to look forward to.

I'm going back to Kalamazoo on Sunday for a new study, though not in the same format as the last one. It's only a three day hitch, repeated over three weeks. So, $1500 for nine days of lab ratting seems like a good deal to me.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Come on Brad, things are looking up, you have a chance to schmooze for a job and an extra (Gap-free) $1500 dollars in your pocket (just as long as the study doesn't involve colon flushing or repeated puches to the face). Be positive, everything will turn out fine.