Saturday, September 25, 2004

Should it stay or should it go?

I got a haircut a few weeks ago, and I'm not really sure how keen I am on my current floppy parted hairstyle. I balked at Wilson a month ago when he suggested I buzz it in Wilsonian fashion. But in the last week or so, I've been thinking about trying something radical, and wondered if I could pull off the buzz-job. Malis did it once, Wilson does it all the time, and it seems that a lot of the male teachers I see at Holland do the same.

So, I am eliciting responses from you, the blog-viewing public. I'm not holding this to a binding vote, but just gauging if this is a horrible idea or something others might think is worth a try.

Hey, it can always grow back.


2 comments:

Mike Wilson said...

Obviously, I'm a fan (on me), primarily for two reasons: (a) it's a lazy haircut. It dries quickly after showers, I don't have to comb it, nor do I have to go to the trouble of shaving my ead all the time. (b) With a shaved head, I scare the shit out of people.

As for you, let me just say that almost anything would be superior to the floppy, parted down the middle haircut. I hate that cut. Hate it.

meg said...

I think you need to post some photos, one of your current hair and some others of styles you're considering. That takes work though.