After what seemed to be a consensus on positive reviews, I went to see Harold and Kumar go to White Castle with my brother. I think I got my money's worth. It was funny, not as dumb as I always picture Dude Where's My Car? being (and no Ashton Kutcher - always a plus), and somewhat heartwarming in parts. No fine cinema here, but a fun summer movie all the same. As an added bonus, all the social commentary made at the expense of the Princeton students in the movie applies just as well to much of U of M.
The nagging began today at home. Beyond just asking me if I have heard anything on the job front, my parents gave me a list of things I'm supposed to do tomorrow:
* get the title of my car transferred into my name
* renew license plate for said car
* get insurance quotes for said car
* apply as a substitute teacher to local districts
* become a responsible adult
I always feel like an accomplished, successful, responsible adult everywhere I go.
Except home.
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment