Thursday, August 12, 2004

Looking back and looking ahead

While working on the triumphant return of FreshMan to the printed page today, I took some time to look through all of the previous issues published in The Gargoyle. (*For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, a web archive of The Adventures of FreshMan is in the works). Looking at some of those issues now, I'd like to thank Steve for putting up with some of them as editor, and apologize to the rest of you for the "Missy inspired" issues. A special thanks goes out to Wilson for finally convincing me to look out for Brad first all those years ago.

But, back to the present. As far as what I have finished, I think the art has definitely improved as much as it can for someone like me without a whole lot of artistic talent and absolutely no training. The story is pretty basic, but I think there are some fun little hints thrown in there for (hopefully) subsequent issues.

If you're curious to see it, e-mail me your address in the next few weeks. I'll make sure you get an issue of The Newsletter it will appear in mailed to you.


1 comment:

Mike Wilson said...

It was all you, Brad, I was just a sounding board. Hurray for liberation! (And getting your nuts out of her purse.)