Tonight's blog comes to you from rainy and dreary Indianapolis. I left Holland last night to meet up with Malis in Chicago, and then we continued down I-65 into Indy. While I hate driving in the rain and in the country in the dark, I love driving in cities at night. Ever since I was a kid, I love the lighted tunnels and night skylines of big cities. We'd drive through St. Louis, Detroit, Milwaukee, and other Midwestern cities while on vacations. I never want to live in a big city, and city life does not hold the same awe for me as it does many others, but I do love driving through.
Tonight's plan is haning out with the boys for poker and more Jeopardy on Playstation. Since U of M pulled it out against Purdue, I don't have to worry about hearing about it from the 3 MSU kids. It should be a good night, and we'll see if my previous poker luck holds out.
Saturday, October 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment