I actually got out of Kalamazoo on Wednesday, but after two weeks of not being able to go anywhere I haven't been sitting down at my computer long enough to blog since I've been home. All in all, now that I got my paychecks, there are far worse ways to earn $2500. The other people there with me were a good group, so were I to do it again I doubt I would be as fortunate. I don't think I could do another 2 week stay, but a few days for a few hundred bucks would be worth it.
In my absence, it seems that there has been raging debate and accusations about metrosexuality. Thank you to the Watergirl for defending me and Wilson for putting things into a more proper perspective. And Jon, shut up. Showering regularly, wearing clean clothes, and not peeing on things does not a metrosexual make. I buy stuff at J. Crew, and I did buy my iPod... but I hate sushi, I hate spending more than $3 on any soap, shampoo, or other bathroom products, and I don't even know what else defines a metrosexual.
Anyway... it's good to be home.
Sunday, October 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I dunno, I remember you having to buy that 10 dollar luffa on a stick.
It was $3, maybe $3.99, and I bought it so I could reach my back, not because of what it was made out of.
I think loofahs are adequately non-metrosexual, as they can scratch you up something fierce.
Thus sayeth the watergirl.
Can I get your full review of the iPod mini? Despite my hatred of all things Mac, I think I'm going to buy one. And not from the apple store, from Best Buy. Fuck you, apple store! Bwa ha ha!
Feel free to email it to me, whatever you'd like. I'm ready to invest the money in it, methinks.
Post a Comment