Tuesday, October 12, 2004

My Life as a Lab Rat - Days 14 and 15

Did anyone celebrate Columbus Day yesterday? Did you bring your neighbors blankets infected with smallpox and plant the Spanish flag on their lawn? Well, you should have.

I'm finally out of here tomorrow morning, and it can't come soon enough. After two weeks in here, this weekend is going to be a glutton fest. Not all at once, but I want:
- Buffalo Wings
- Chinese Food
- Pizza and breadsticks
- Chocolate
- Chalupas

After all this food, and after sitting on my ass for two weeks, I'm also eager to get into a workout routine. Now that I've got $1 a visit membership to Ultimate Fitness just like a mile away, and since I'm going to buy an Ipod with some of this cash, hopefully I can stick to it.


5 comments:

Laudec said...

Ipod?!

As in an Apple Ipod?

An Apple product?

Hmmmm.

Could someone get me a knife to cut through the irony?

Brad said...

Yes, an Apple iPod. As much as I don't like their computers, I can't escape the fact that they have the best MP3 player on the market. I was going to make some comment about the juxtaposition of it, but I didn't want to restart the controversy.

So yes, I want an Apple product. I still prefer using a PC, but I concede to Apple's ability to build an MP3 player.

twg said...

You know, Bradman, I realize that it's been over a year since I've seen you, and I have only met you a few times, but I do believe that your name and metrosexual really aren't registering in my brain as belonging in the same sentence. And honey, that's not a bad thing.

Mike Wilson said...

I have no idea who this "Tyler" person is, but clearly he has never actually met Brad. Dressing like a 35 year-old and being a metrosexual are two vastly different things. Besides, is it even possible to be a metrosexual in Holland?

twg said...

The answer to the "can you even be a metrosexual in Holland?" question:

No. So much with the No.