Thanks to The Last Angry Man for backing me up. I know my previous post may have been a bit over the top, but sufficed to say I have a great deal of anxiety over the idea of an America under John Kerry. I simply don't trust him and his policies. Unlike the rhetoric of anti-Bush voters, my distrust of Kerry is based on his weak at best, treasonous at worst, record in the Senate and not on some unjustified hatred of him as a person.
Granted, our government is designed so that no matter how much things change, the more they stay the same. There are enough checks and balances to prevent any sudden swing towards any radical policy. And sure, in his own way, deluded and irrational as I may view it, I'm sure Kerry really does believe that he has the nation's best interests in mind. But, not only do I not agree with the ways he wants to do things, I don't believe Kerry actually has any realistic plans to do the things he says he will.
Sunday, October 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment