Just like dorm food, the food around here has lost its novelty and appeal. Some meals are still good, but the endless parade of bland chicken dishes has worn out its welcome. I like chicken in most cases, but we have absolutely no options for seasoning here.
The common feeling around here is that Wednesday can't get here soon enough. When I heard that Martha Stewart's prison sentence was only 5 months long, I laughed at how insignificant it was. Now, after being stuck in here for only a week and a half, it seems like a far stiffer punishment than it did before. Sure, it's nothing compared to actually being in prison, but I'm still ready to blow this joint.
Saturday, October 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Try living in a hotel room for months on end.
AHHHHHHHHH!
Bring it on home, bitch. I miss my man meat!
AHHHHHHHHH!
Say hi to your roommate, Leon, for me.
Post a Comment