Yeah, I get it... your powerbook works better than a PC. I have used Macs... the Gargoyle office only had Macs... Saline used Macs... Holland Schools use Macs... I used a Mac half the time I was in a computer lab at U of M... I've used Mike and Dave's Macs.
And so, when it came time to ditch my desktop and buy a laptop, I looked around. And given the facts and knowledge I had from my experience in using Macs, they didn't do anything a PC couldn't do, and I had more problems using them than I ever had using a PC. Therefore, my opinion was that a Mac was not for me.
Congratulations, you work in IT. I may not need to upgrade things on a daily basis or open up the BIOS more than once a year, but I know what RAM is, I hate AOL, and I've never taken a computer to a store to fix it. You talk about doing the "right to an opinion dance", well you've been doing the "Kiekintveld I'm an engineer so my shit is always right and more important than anyone else's dance".
Don't give me this shit.
Thursday, October 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please see the comments below your comment on my site, ass.
You win, I conceed. Clearly, Bill Gates has yet again made the most seemless, user-friendly environment this Earth has ever known.
I'm going to go back and cry now.
Windows Me FOR LIFE!
Post a Comment