This post is a little late, coming on the day afterwards instead of the night of. I watched the two new shows on ABC, and since Boston Legal ended at 11:00, I didn't get around to posting last night.
Not that there's a whole lot to post about... the highlight of my day was winning at Trivial Pursuit after dinner. Between the poker game and that, it would seem that I've got a lucky streak lately. I guess we'll see what that means once I get out of here.
Monday, October 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thoroughly enjoyed Desperate Housewives (Felicity Huffman rocks!), but, despite the Shatnerrificness of it all, I just couldn't stomach Boston Legal. When The Practice began it wasn't a bad show, but towards the end it was terrible, and Boston Legal, as a spinoff, is just as terrible.
Post a Comment