Not much to talk about today. I watched the Michigan game, and was glad to see a solid victory even though it was never really in doubt. While watching it on ABC, I saw a bunch of previews for their new fall shows. As a result, I ended up watching the encore 2 hour premiere of Lost, because really, what else do I have to do?
It was actually pretty good, and left me wanting to watch the next new episode on Wednesday night. Tomorrow, I am going to watch the series premieres of Desperate Housewives and Boston Legal. The former just looks interesting enough to warrant watching the premiere, and the latter can be described in only one word. SHATNER! I love William Shatner, and his performance alone is what makes me want to tune in. The previews look really good, so we'll see of ABC ends up being the one network to rise above the depths of reality TV. Lord knows NBC's in the crapper with nothing but The Apprentice and Joey to hang its hat on, I don't even know what's on CBS, and FOX has sunk even lower than any derogatory comment made about it in the 90's could ever do justice.
Well, that's all from me. Time to play some GameBoy.
Saturday, October 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be watching Boston Legal, because, well, that's my life, man. Woot to Legal Secretaries everywhere! Yay!
Post a Comment